Friday, September 09, 2005

Land O The Loons #2

Boy am I ever glad we have quality candidates to run for public office. If this guy gets elected, well, that idea has all the appeal of a plugged toilet. & it's not plugged with paper, if you know what I mean.

Responding to Sen. Feingold

Dear Editor;
As most of your readers know, I'm running for Congress next year.
(Well, I didn’t know, & what I didn’t know didn’t hurt me.)

Since I desire to be your representative in Washington, it behooves me to respond to Russ Feingold, even though I will be running against Dave Obey.
(That’s right, respond to someone you are not running against. & baby, behoove all you want. I love behooving. I'd watch out with that desiring stuff though. Remember Jimmy Swaggert?)

If Mr. Feingold gets his way, and a deadline is set for bringing the troops home, here is what will happen: The terrorists will lay low until the deadline, preparing their attacks here in this country and organizing their resources for such attacks.
(Sorry Jeff, much like Bu$hCo, you get an F in grammar. It should be lie low. I’ll bet your high school English teacher(s) aren’t very proud of you.)

The day after our pullout they will unleash terror HERE.
(So, if we leave Iraq, as the terrorists apparently want, then the terrorists will attack us here. I don’t understand. Jeff, are you suggesting that the terrorists want us in Iraq.)

While we are in Iraq, and while the Iraqis are building themselves a stable government, the terrorists have to focus on Iraq, where they have little or no support.
(What the hell does that mean?)

But they have to fight there, with imported soldiers from Syria and Iran, because we have taken the war to them.
(Please remember, this was a war of choice, Jeff. Not a war of necessity. Can you remember Jeff, or did your memory lay low?)

The only deadline for withdrawal is a free and democratic Iraq. As for Judge Roberts, well, Mr. Feingold voted for him just two short years ago.
(How do these two sentences go together? There is no prize for getting this one correct.)

The fact is President Bush couldn't have nominated a better candidate and they know that. He is being opposed for the simple reason that President Bush nominated him.
(I think it is a bit more complex than that. Actually, though, that would be a good enough reason for me. Jeff, did you see how his children behaved? Not a very good parent? Probably doesn't behoove enough.)

As your representative in Washington, I would fight hard to get control of our borders!
(Yes, another unbelievably dumb transition. & an equally dumb racist idea.)

While we are doing a great job in Iraq, and are working to control Iraq's borders with Syria and Iran, we are doing nothing to control our border with Mexico!
(If we are doing such a great job in Iraq, why do the majority of Americans now think it was a bad idea? Jeff, you need to keep up with current events. I didn't know Syria & Iran wanted to help us with our border with Mexico.)

I applaud the Minuteman movement, and truly hope that they will fulfill their goal of prodding Washington to do something. If you?ll send me to Washington, I will be an untiring voice for enforcing our immigration laws and controlling our borders. Please check out my website at www.tybergforcongress.com to see my positions on other important issues.
(I ususally hate to suggest bonehead websites but, yes, please check out his website. You will need to cut & paste the above address. Listen, quit bitching, I can't link to everything. On the website you’ll learn that Mr. Jeff Tyberg invented the blog. Please scroll down & view the first ever blog.)

Jeff Tyberg
Grantsburg


Now I hope you all are happy with the candidate running against Dave Obey, although he will not respond to Dave, only to Sen. Feingold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your take on that. I laughed my ass off when I read it in the paper and also when I read your review. Obey would probably get a charge out of it as well.