Friday, September 23, 2005

Friday Random iPod Ten

Native Stepson - Sonny Landreth

Too Much Traffic - Shemekia Copeland

Trouble - Cowboy Mouth

Wrap Up You Troubles In Dreams - Kermit Ruffins

Great Gulf Wind - Sonny Landreth

Total Devotion - Irene Sage

It Takes A Long Time - Tabby Thomas

The Ring That Shines - Wayne Toups

Wine, Wine, Wine - Champion Jack Dupress

I'm Just A Fool To Care - C.C. Adcock

(I still haven't figured out this random thing yet. I wonder if the iPod knows about the hurricanes? Spooky.)

3 comments:

Craig Lowery said...

Well, if it was sync-ed with a Mac, the iPod had a FireWire link to the all-knowing, all-powerful, omnipresent Mind of Unix, and thus access to unlimited knowledge. If it was sync-ed with a PC, well... I guess that would be pretty freaky. Must have been a lucky shot in the dark, or else it is somehow hotwired with invisible strands of Dark Matter that transmit the vibes somehow. Have I earned my very own tin foil hat yet?

coldH2O said...

Not quite, but you're working on it.

Craig Lowery said...

Uh-oh. The lesser iPods appear to be devolving. Got me a Nano 4GB today and lo & behold... FireWire is not supported... it uses USB 2.0. Still, it is mighty cute and cuddly. Haven't figured out yet whether it is cognizant of the Hurricane. Maybe it's observing my activities and playing dumb for now. Kind of Orwellian (1984). I don't think they (the Clan MacPod) are ready to move for a hostile take-over yet.