Sunday, March 26, 2006

Fat Tony

This Fat Tony, not that Fat Tony, ought to be in jail.

"Scalia dismissed the idea that the detainees have rights under the U.S. Constitution or international conventions, adding he was 'astounded' at the 'hypocritical' reaction in Europe to Gitmo. 'War is war, and it has never been the case that when you captured a combatant you have to give them a jury trial in your civil courts,' he says on a tape of the talk reviewed by NEWSWEEK. 'Give me a break.' Challenged by one audience member about whether the Gitmo detainees don't have protections under the Geneva or human-rights conventions, Scalia shot back: 'If he was captured by my army on a battlefield, that is where he belongs. I had a son on that battlefield and they were shooting at my son and I'm not about to give this man who was captured in a war a full jury trial. I mean it's crazy.'"

Another real, true reason to hate, yes, I said hate, but I suppose I ought to heed my dead mother & say despise, ReThugs. This man is not intelligent, I don't care how many times people say it. He's a ReThug & will be treated that way.

No comments: