Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Almost The End Of March

We've had a few really nice days lately, highs in the 40's & today the low 50's. & sunny, to top it off. I'm having some outrage inertia today. I'm watching the country I live in make mistake after mistake, & apparently not seem to care. I took the day off & decided to do a little self-caretaking. My upper left arm is hurting like hell, again. Four years ago I had surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff which turned out to be bone spurs instead. A case of the MRA over-indicating. The arm's been OK, but lately the same damn pain is back. It took 53 years for the spurs to grow in the first place & now 4 to grow back? I don't get it. It does mean that I'll only be able to do the aerobic exercises & that is a relief. The weight lifting was getting old. I be searching the web tonight for some enlightenment. Get better Joe, the new guy. Kidney stone passing hurts, but enjoy the trip, if you know what I mean.

No comments: