Thursday, July 19, 2007

There Is No Getting Along With This Crowd

Josh Marshall has it about right when it comes to people calling for less arguing, less score settling, less partisanship, less anger. I'm pissed off, I'm completely nuts when it comes to the cult of Bu$hco. & I am mostly that was because I don't understand why they keep supporting a worthless piece of shit like Bu$hco.
But that's not where we are. A faction in this country, and it doesn't merit a loftier label given its quickly diminishing size and its focus on loyalty to a single man, is still focused on perpetuating the catastrophe -- continuing it, expanding it and perhaps most importantly denying its very existence. One might say that denial and refusal to come clean on how we got into this mess is actually the least important element. But that's not the case since it is these that make the continuation of the policy possible.

My emphasis.

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: