Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Yep. Kos Sucks

Like the writer of this piece, I only occassionally go to dKos these days. It's bad enough to be marginalized by the ReThugs, but then to have someone who supposedly is on the same team denigrate what we have done for so many years, well, I guess I've had enough. I wish dKos & Kos well, but I won't be listening, much.

"Poor, poor Old School Activist. See how shabby and shoddy (and frankly a little thick around the middle) he looks next to svelte, shiny New School Activist’s carbon-composite cyberbody. Oh wait. Where is New School Activist? Since no major social policy change has been driven by activism since the 1960’s, no one is really sure. Maybe he’s off raking in the cash at some tech company, but you can be pretty darn sure he still knows everything about everything, all the time!! And one of these days, he just might decide to do something! You never can tell with these crazy kids today."

No comments: