Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Not Much

Slow day to blog even with the rumors of a potential Cheney indictment. I would have to get drunk & spread the good news. I sat around today & stripped milkweed seeds from the fluff. I make paper out of the fluff. The bast fiber from the stem of the milkweed makes better paper, but the fluff is nice too. I watched the tiny & stupid McClellan lie to the press again today. I don't know why I punish myself like that? But I remained relatively calm & had no desire to throw a cement block through the screen. I'm also getting more pissed about supposedly progressive bloggers like Kos & Oliver Willis - two morons, in my books, yes, I have more than one. Kos thinks older progressives should just get out of the way so the young, cool kids can do, well, elect Bush again, I guess & Willis supports the Redskins & has the gall to call Jesse Jackson a racist! Well, fuck them both. I need to think, I know, watch out.

No comments: