Thursday, December 04, 2008

Headlines, Headlines

Since I've got nothing right now, I've been putting a scope on my brand new never been fired muzzle loader, a gun I can use, well, as of Tuesday, that would be last Tuesday, the day before yesterday, but given that I couldn't get the last payment organized until yesterday, I will be happy to hunt by tomorrow afternoon. Lucky I have one deer hanging in the pole barn. So, given my general laziness today, here are the headlines of the Milwaukee Journal/Sentinel online edition for today, December 4, 2008:
Auto executives beg lawmakers for quick action
Losses at state pension fund deepen in November
No crime, just incompetence
Coach asserts he has confidence in Rodgers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which end is the muzzle?

The pension fund deficit is kind of scary.