Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Too Bad

I didn't expect Sen. Clinton to win both OH & TX last night. So, of course, I'm not feeling so well this a.m. What we saw foreshadows what's going to happen this fall if Clinton gets the nomination. She will be on the nasty end of dirty politics, such as Obama was the last two weeks. Her campaign is, frankly, beneath contempt. This is why we may lose in the fall. All those who view feminism as something you do after your ReThug-lite husband has been President for two terms, well, you can have it. Everyday people work everyday with other men & women without feeling put upon. Without feeling they need to prove their feminist bona fides every other hour. Without jealously, hatred, or any lack of compassion. I'll tell you what, I'm glad Sen. Clinton is a senator, a former first lady, a mother, a wife, an intellectual, a tough broad, a weepy eyed candidate, a knife in the back candidate, but I'm tired of the Bu$hCos & the Clintons. Leave me alone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't know Ohio and Texas had so many aging white female warmongers.