Thursday, January 12, 2006

Back, & I Mean Back, To Grantsburg, WI

I don't know, man, I just don't know.

I have always liked the top of swamps. I'd like to know why the police don't know where this seriously injured person is. So much for homeland security.
Jan. 2, Ali N. Vogel, 20, Grantsburg, was seriously hurt after she lost control on County Road F due to heavy ice and slush on the road. The vehicle skidded into the ditch and landed on the roof on top of the swamp. The occupants escaped through a broken rear window. It’s unknown which hospital she’s currently at.


Riske Dicks? You've got to be kidding. So much for safe sex.
•Jan. 5, Luther G. Icard, 45, Shell Lake, was arrested at the Pour House for a warrant. He was later dropped off at Riske Dicks to collect money for his bail.

File this under What The Hell? Or Sounds Just Like The President.
The unique relationship of a JV coach running the program with a varsity coach responsible for just the varsity is something many wondered if it would work.

I'd be a little nervous about Mr. Higgin, the reporter, if you know what I mean.
It was well worth the wait. With 37 teams on hand, hundreds of wrestlers and lots of fans, it was a feast for the eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you've ever seen Higgin's bloated carcass you realize he feasts with more than his eyes.