Friday, June 24, 2005

Random Ten, Yeah, Yeah, I've Joined

OK, so I'’ve joined the random ten bunch. Here are my random ten today, from the iPod.

Spoonful - Etta James
Orphans of the Motherland - Sonny Landreth
Ain't Got No Home - Clarence "Frogman"” Henry
Tailspin - Walter "“Wolfman" Washington
Blues At Sunrise - Albert King & Stevie Ray Vaughn
Hot Tamale Baby - Buckwheat Zydeco
Ghetto Woman - Marva Wright
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Steve Gardner
Quatre Parishe - Dr. John
Travelin’ Riverside Blues - Rick Tobey

The xmas song was a real treat on a hot June day with two of Mo's drinks in me. & right now I'’m listening to The Subdudes. Good music, good alcohol, a deck with plenty of citronella candles placed strategically, a gone wife, a darling daughter to call & two sleeping dogs & two sleeping cats - things could always be worse. I'll get to cat blogging a bit later, since my external hard drive is presently disconnected (I'm on the deck, damnit!), & I'’ve got some good pics of the cats with the herb. Lucky cats.

No comments: