Saturday, June 18, 2005

Fishin'

Went fishing this afternoon with the kid, the son-in-law, Mrs. coldH2O, the Sidekick & Mrs. Sidekick. Ostensibly we were fishing for crappies. I caught a few very small bluegills. The son-in-law caught a northern pike that he kept. No one else caught anything. We were fishing a lake on the advice of the Sidekick. & the worst of it was that I was in my float tube & he was in his boat & I had no cell phone service so I couldn't call him & bitch. On the much brighter side - a loon couple & their two kids, an eagle couple & their one kid, & an otter beneath the eagle's nest munching grass. Plus a whole lot of wild iris blooming like mad. It was topped by a beer & a cheeseburger at a bar near the lake. Yes, a good day & I didn't think of that criminal Bush one time, until right now & I'm watching Red Green. That means it's almost time to go to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello coldH2O,

After reading your blog "this post", I believe you will find the wages information on my site about Jobs With Best Wages to be very helpful.

To give you an idea of our wide range, some of the recent searches that found our site included ...

Fishing Workers Wages
Forest Workers Wages
Conservation Workers Wages
Agricultural Products Sorters Wages
Agricultural Products Graders Wages
Log Graders Wages
Log Scalers Wages
Logging Workers Wages
Logging Equipment Operators Wages.

We have hundreds of "must read" articles on wages and careers and many other topics in our Top Career Wages site.

Kind Regards
Emily