Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Couple of Days Off

So I took a couple of blogging days off. First, I was unable to buy the leopard. It turned out to be a mounted head & some guy with a lot of military themed casual clothes bought it for $300. The table say was too old & the elk mount was, well, ugly. I did, however, buy something. There was an easel with a fleur de lis that I wanted. My kid bought me a great poster from last year's Jazz Fest in NOLA. I framed it. Our house has a gambrel roof, so we don't have a lot of straight up and down wall space. I figured that we could put the framed poster on the easel, so it could be seen by more people than just those that sleep in the kid's old bedroom. Anyway, the auctioneer, a very pretty blonde (heh, sidekick), decided to add a mirror to the easel. I paid $75 for the easel & mirror. I then went to Rhinelander, WI to my sister's to pick up the couch she's giving to the kid. I visited with the other sister, then fell asleep, got up yesterday morning & drove home. That's my story & I'm sticking to it.

No comments: