Saturday, June 11, 2005

I'm Not Sure Who Goofed Up, Sure I Am

Well, well, the auction trip turned interesting. The non-navigator sidekick turned out to be a little light on directions. We got there, but there was no auction. I quickly looked at the auction ad & discovered to my horror that the auction is tomorrow. I must, in all candor, blame the sidekick since he held the ad as we began, I gave it to him. It turned out he's no Babbs, but, I suppose, no one is. We meandered about & wound up in Hurley. He kept bitching about going to a strip club, so I cruised down Silver Street, but he never said stop. We wound up at a bar in Ironwood, eating a good cheeseburger, medium rare. We then took the extremely slow boat home. He became quite hysterical when it appeared we were heading for Dueling Banjos. He needs to get in touch with his gay side. It was a good trip, but he's a weenie since he won't navigate tomorrow. That's when the real auction occurs. I'm still going, unless Mrs. coldH2O calls the neurosurgeons. Or the women in the white coats arrive with the ambulance. Later gator.

No comments: