Saturday, September 29, 2007

Worldwide Day Of Play

The Twins are visiting & their Mom, The Kid, says that the Son-in-Law's Father's cousin wrote this book about play. & since it's the Worldwide Day of Play, Nickelodeon has gone black. Er, not so much. Only one of the network's channels is black & it's only until 3 p.m. I suppose it's better than nothing. & I do like play, so I'll be rolling around with the babies today, right after they wake up from their naps. I spent the early morning felling dead maples, the maples in the horse paddock. The horses, through boredom according to my vet, have chewed the bark off all of the maples, but have left the basswood bark alone. The maple is great firewood because it is dry while it's still standing. It will keep the house warm this winter. In anticipation of the arduous play later today, I'm going to watch the Badger game in my recliner & maybe rest my eyes. Yep, that's my story & I'm sticking to it.

No comments: