Monday, April 23, 2007

Work

So I've been working hard today on housing issues down here along the Mississippi River. I just finished a very good piece of dead cow, all red in the center, at Piggy's. It was rough work, but someone has to do it. I also spent some time analyzing potential meeting venues, like this:



I also checked out the literary landscape here:



I must say that I abhor spending anytime in places like this:



& anyone who claims I did spend anytime here is a damned liar, or, more precisely, a photographer.

So I learned a lot today about land trusts & leadership. I also met a woman who babysat for my aunt 25 years ago. & had a 5 minute massage from a woman from Butternut, WI, for crying out loud.

3 comments:

hizzoner said...

I have also checked out "Piggy's"...it's hard, hard work but somebody's gotta do it.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time. Piggy's sounds delicious!

Mixter

Anonymous said...

I like reading through a post that can make men and women think.
Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!

My web page :: get followers