Friday, December 23, 2005

Some Justice, Anyway #2

I'm glad for the workers. However, notice in the quote how the "liberal" media, even after a finding of fact by a jury, still uses the word "claimed" in regards to the worker's lawsuit. How freaking liberal of them. No wonder newspaper readership is tanking.

$172 million award in Wal-Mart case

"A California jury awarded $172 million on Thursday to thousands of employees at Wal-Mart Stores Inc. who claimed they were illegally denied lunch breaks"

Emphasis added.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have had a great time laughing at your blog. I have been following it for a while.

IF THERE ARE ANY KIDS READING THIS BLOG, coldH2O SHOULD BE A GREAT EXAMPLE OF "JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS"

you are so outspoken and opinionated, yet you remain anonymous?

Just aking

coldH2O said...

You know, anonymous, I've actually thought about this, but came to the conclusion that I feel a bit freer in this country being anonymous. Although, I'm sure the moron Bu$hCo has a file on me. I'm glad I can provide you with a bit of levity in these times. Merry Christmas.