Wednesday, December 28, 2005

George Clooney

I haven't read Rolling Stone lately, but picked it up at the local, WiFi free coffee house (that's a bad thing) the other day while sipping on one of my favorites, Tanzanian Peaberry. So, yeah, OK, I have a crush on George, leave me alone, damnit. The quote below came from an this interview in RS. It made me laugh, which removed the pain from my right hip for awhile.

"Very few people wake up in the morning and say, 'I'm going to do some evil today.'

Yeah, I think they believe in what they're doing and that they're going to get seventy virgins after they die -- but, really, who wants seventy virgins? I want eight pros."

Amen. Emphasis added.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EIGHT!! You be dead before number two was relevant.

Anonymous said...

WTF kind of comment the previous post is I do not know. Vague to the point of cryptic the author might get work feeding answers to our preznit through the earpiece at the next news conference. rlk