Monday, December 12, 2005

Back, Part 2

So, I'm back from my weekend plus one following the cool band tour. Had a great time at the Cabooze in Minneapolis enjoying Tab Benoit. Then drove another four plus hours & did it again at a small bar in Merrill, WI. Drove a few more hours this a.m. & am home. Oh, I stayed relatively sober both nights. The kid upheld the family tradition Sat. night & my little sister got loaded last night. All in good fun. In fact, the kid invited the band over to their house Sat. night, got a large friend to bring a keg over, exasperated the son-in-law, & luckily, the band had the good sense to decline. All in good fun(2). Last night the only downer was that the owner of the bar decided to get shit-faced. Not a good idea if you are trying to build a music venue that will draw folks in from, oh, hundreds of miles away. I wish him luck & hope he doesn't drink himself into having bad bands. Pics to follow.

No comments: