Friday, December 30, 2005

Random 10

Friday Random 10

I've been remiss about this for awhile. Since it will be the last one for this year, here goes:

Blues Ain't Nothing But A Good Man Feeling Bad - Kenny Neal
Just Won't Burn - Susan Tedeschi
Lil' Red Rooster - Etta James
When The Saints Go Marching In - Dr. John
Is There Anybody Here That Loves My Jesus - Dirty Dozen Brass Band
Yeah U Rite - Coco Robicheaux
I Shall Be Released - The Band
K.C. Jones (On The Road Again) - North Mississippi Allstars
Burnside's Blues - R.L. Burnside
Zulu Party - Rockin Tabby Thomas

I'm sitting here watching the snow fall thinking, man, now, that's the way to start a day. On the other hand, I just looked out the other window & the goofball horses have returned from their nightly beer party & want back into the paddock to nurse their hangovers. Got to love them gaited horse, alright.

No comments: