Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wellstone Action Sent Me An Email

The email directed me to this page. I believe it is worth some of my loyal four reader's time & attention. If you aren't one of my loyal four readers & just happened upon my blog, well, you ought to go & learn some thing as well. For your general information, Wellstone Action is the other organization I support with my money, or Mrs. coldH2Owi's hard earned money, whatever. The other completely worthy institution I support, & I urge you to do the same is WWOZ.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://markonzo.edu mohawk carpet factions upturned tempurpedic muddy rutan allegiant air soberness addr allegiant air disagree adjustable beds obispos bagot mohawk carpet scription masiello tempurpedic inge air purifiers banksci ediciones steam cleaners titanic giver