Monday, August 20, 2007

Nothing New Here, Just Move Along, Suckers

OK, I've found something.
I would be sick to my stomach over this, but I've lost the capacity to be shocked. Bush is willing to talk peace with the Taliban in order to get security for an American company to build an oil and gas pipeline. That about says it all for the Bush administration's priorities in its self declared War on Terror. I'd like to see how the right wing media megaphone and blogs will spin this. Provided they ever mention it at all, of course. See no evil, hear no evil ....


The image “http://www.head-roc.com/images/march_oilstupid.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Sadly, my emphasis.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i never would have guessed! Are you SURE?

Oil? That's hard to get your head around.