Monday, July 03, 2006

Update

Oh happy days - no sheetrocking. I found out from the kid & son-in-law that I won't have to do any sheetrocking this week, just electrical & a few other odds & ends. Still, the pulling down of old lath & plaster is a crappy job, but, it will make the rewiring a lot easier. I also fell into a sweet deal yesterday. As my loyal four (maybe five) readers know, the latest tool scam was to acquire an angle drill. They are pricey. While shopping for an unrelated item, I came across a deal I couldn't refuse - the cordless angle drill, plus another drill, plus a trim saw - all for the price of the angle drill & it all comes in a cool DeWalt bag. & the son-in-law & I got hats. The only thing that was better was that we installed the air conditioning unit in the first floor of the kids' home & it is cooling the place. Sweet.

No comments: