Tuesday, April 15, 2008

This Just Proves It

ReThugs hate everybody. From the comments of the link.
# Clint Says:

More proof that a righty will blast another righty when they don’t seem to be playing by the rules. Why won’t the left do it. They could have so much more credibility.
April 13th, 2008 at 6:36 pm
#
2
wrongallalong Says:

… except for the reality that JD is really a RINO; not a righty.
April 13th, 2008 at 8:16 pm
#
3
wrongallalong Says:

correction: “JB”
April 13th, 2008 at 8:17 pm
#
4
Peter Says:

Can J.B. Van RINO be recalled from office? I’d be willing to circulate recall petitions.
April 13th, 2008 at 11:04 pm

I, cough, cough,cough, agree with these backward thinkers. However, the right calls out their own? I don't think so. J. B. Van Hollen, who ran one of the most lowdown, dirty campaigns ever, is somehow not a ReThug. Don't make me laughs. Laughs, I tells ya.

No comments: