Sunday, June 18, 2006

Nighttime Wildlife

While I was photographing the frogs, this moth tried to fly down my t-shirt. He spooked the bejesus out of me. His abdomen was extraordinarily stiff & very coarse, like 36 grit sandpaper. I initially thought he was a bat. I got this pic & no dog ate him. He still lives, as far as I know.


This guy lit on the tar-papered back wall. I'll get to it eventually, OK? As soon as I took the pic, he flew to the deck where he was eaten by one of the goofball setters. & I thought only the dork Lab ate anything. Go figure.


I took these three pictures of two frogs the other night. Any frog people out there? I don't know what they are. They attached themselves to the window in my living room & stayed there for quite some time. I did not see if they crawled down or leaped off the window.



1 comment:

Shutterwi said...

Cool pictures.