Thursday, August 23, 2007

Music That's New To Me

One of the great things about having The Kid is that I get more ears tuned into music. Today, she sent me this video by Lily Allen who unfortunately canceled her U.S. tour. More on Ms. Allen here. Another great Brit singer, Amy Winehouse has also canceled her North American tour. On to the music...


Here's another one, almost, almost as good a kiss-off song as Positively 4th Street. The great lyrics to that song are here. Ms. Allen again...



UPDATE: Here's why she won't be coming to North America. Yeah, right, a problem with a photographer, sure that's what we said & we're sticking with it. This country is being run by morons.
Officials unexpectedly revoked the singer's visa Aug. 5 due to concerns about her arrest in London earlier this summer stemming from a dustup with a paparazzo.
....
"Just because I hate George Bush doesn't mean I hate America," she wrote Monday. "I am really sad I can't be there for my commitments scheduled for the near future."

No comments: