Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Compassion? What Compassion?


Nice touch, rolling this out during the congressional August recess. This is part of the insane the private market fixes everything & the hell with any children in the way. I hate these people.
After learning of the new policy, some state officials said yesterday that it could cripple their efforts to cover more children and would impose standards that could not be met.

We are horrified at the new federal policy,” said Ann Clemency Kohler, deputy commissioner of human services in New Jersey. “It will cause havoc with our program and could jeopardize coverage for thousands of children.
As usual, I'm sad it's my emphasis. While some may suggest that we believe Bu$hCo wants more dead children in America, I don't believe it, I know it.

Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now we know why some call George W Bush a MESSianic leader.