Friday, April 07, 2006

Music, Music

Friday Random Ten

What A Friend We Have In Jesus - Dirty Dozen Brass Band*
Never Alone - Johnny Adams w/ Aaron Neville
Silvio - Bob Dylan
All I Could Do Is Cry - Etta James
One O Clock Jump - Count Basie
Midnight Special - Van Morrison
Saucy Jack - Johnny Sketch & The Dirty Notes
The Saints - Coolbone
September In The Rain - Peggy Lee
Tasteless - Anders Osborne


*I guess this will teach me not to talk about Jesus in support hose or involved in a RICO conspiracy.

What are you doing? Or what is being done to you?

2 comments:

pissed off patricia said...

Oops, looks like you're going to have to add the word verification deal to your comment section to keep the ad spam people out.

I'm awake way too early thanks to my little dog's crazy routine of needing to go out before dawn. So since I'm awake I thought I would drop by and visit your site. That's what I'm doing :)

Anonymous said...

Strange to see PoP here early in the AM. Thought I was the old geezer who goes to bed at 9:00PM and gets up at 4:00AM

I have a number of Dixie Chick CD's, let me know what you need for your collection.