Monday, April 24, 2006

Sick

I'm in the land of the sick today. Everything hurts/aches. I even took a vike & a long nap & no relief. This is what I get for having a cool drizzle wet me down yesterday morning at 5:30 a.m. Mrs. coldH2O & I had volunteered to look for sandhill cranes. Yesterday was Wisconsin's statewide crane count. We heard 2, maybe 4 birds. We did not see any. I suppose I could be ailing from planing a bunch of rough white pine boards on the porch. I need to rip these down for picture molding I'm making for the kid. I worked up a bit of a sweat & maybe got chilled. I don't know, but I feel like crap. I'm quitting typing know since my hands really hurt. I know none of my four loyal readers really give a shit, but I thought I'd fill you in anyway. Wait for further whining updates. Oh, this is what I get for doing 2 things with Mrs. coldH2O yesterday. I need to get a grip when those sorts of things come into my mind.

No comments: