Monday, March 21, 2005

Second Time

I'm still learning, trying to do pics, at least for Friday cat blogging, & how to link. I'm fairly upset today given what DeLay & Frist have done. This poor woman & her husband really ought to be left alone. The ReThugs will find nothing too low to try & make a political point. I hope DeLay is indicted, convicted, & made to sit in a small cell for years, being forced to listen to bad poetry. & Frist, he ought to be made to provide play-by-play of kitty dissections; he can't do analysis though, because, well, he can't do analysis.
Now on to my sad life. I slipped on some ice beneath some hay while I fed the horses. I forgot about the insulating value of hay or sawdust. Yes, we still have snow here. The horse didn't seem to mind, only the youngest bolted, the oldest gelding just sort of nodded his head, having seen it all before. I forgot, he didn't.

No comments: