Monday, October 03, 2005

What It Means

I have been getting more & more uncomfortable reading The Daily Kos. His posts are making it clear that it is Kos who is out of touch. The highlight of our local Drinking Liberally meeting last week was a report from a woman who spent some time in Washington, D.C., protesting the war. Kos would dismiss her, I'm afraid, because (a) she was protesting outside in the open air & (b) she was middle aged & (c) she was still pumped after a 38 hour round trip. Read more from a different voice here.

"And that, I’m afraid, is the endpoint of the vaunted Kos revolution: a few new faces taking (appropriately compensated) seats around the same goddamn old conference tables. But now they’ve all got Blackberries!"


Boy, I wish I'd have said that. More here.

No comments: