Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Gone, Gone

I've been gone for a couple of days. Down into the big city looking for some furniture. Found a recliner & a couch. Bought them, but won't be bringing them home for a few weeks. Something about how much it would cost to stock furniture items, so each purchase is then ordered from the "vendor". When I hear words like vendor, I get nervous. It's this jargon thing I have - I hate it. It might save this furniture store some money, but it's going to cost me another tank of deisel fuel. But I'll get to see the kid, et.al., again - that'll be good. So I'm stuck sitting in a regular chair that I don't find comfortable, it's not a recliner - how can a person blog without a recliner? I'll keep trying - for my loyal four readers. On a brighter note - I saw a mature bald eagle, sitting in a dead tree eating something, with the sun behind its tail - alas, no telephoto lens. I think I need a new digital camera that can use a telephoto lens. So, I've been gone a couple of days, the next couple of days I will be working, L.D. subbing. It'll be great. So, until early tomorrow morning or tomorrow night - keep a good watch on the moron Bu$hCo & keep me informed, so I can inform.

No comments: