Monday, January 22, 2007

Slow Day

Today started with some jointing of white pine boards over at The SideKick's. Had some coffee & conversation at the coffee shop whose name shall not be repeated here, since the demented, but hot, owner refuses to provide WiFi for the patrons. I then drove home & used a new clamp/tool guide to cut to size the tops of the drop-leaf tables I'm making. While Mrs. coldH2O probably won't read this, I am going to confess, nonetheless, to using the kitchen counter as my workbench. I will report that the clamp/tool guide worked well, as did the finish cut blade that I bought for my circular saw. The circular saw has no relation to the circular arguments Bu$hCo uses to justify everything. On the way home, I heard the news today, oh boy, another Bu$hCo shill, Tony Blow, er, Tony Snow, says that the insurgents in Iraq killed a bunch of people because the media reports news. I guess no media, no war, no HIV/AIDS, no racism, no nothing. Oh, & some old guy gets visited by the Secret Service for writing a letter to the editor. This happened in America. Feeling safer yet? That's my day, we'll see how the evening unfolds, or folds, as the case may be.


http://www.artchive.com/artchive/g/goya/two_old_men_dtl.jpg

1 comment:

Us said...

ummmmmmm......i guess this is where i try to blackmail you. come help me with my sick children or i will tell mom you used her countertop as a workbench.