Sunday, July 10, 2005

Oh, well....

A couple of things: why in the hell does CNN put "reporters" in the hurricane? I mean, what's the news - the wind is blowing, the rain is falling, the trees are falling? Jeez. I suppose, however, that it would be great reality TV if a stop sign came frisbeeing along & sliced off the head of, at least one, come on now, of the reporter's heads. How cool would that be? Reality? No, stupidity. & secondly, all 4 of my readers ought to start commenting or something. I can't ask my mom or dad to do it since they are dead, not that they would admit to their parentage of me anyway. If we can get enough comments, maybe I can try an "Open Thread". That would be neat. Also comments are a good place for hot, anonymous tips about the local political scene. So there you are, on an extremely hot, humid day. I'm back from the big city, but am going back on Tuesday to pick up Mrs. coldH2O & to go to a Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan concert. They are starting at 6:30 p.m., so that those of us in our pre-geezer status years can get home & take our medications & let the dogs out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a geezer. our dogs are wresteling. mamas don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys.

Anonymous said...

comment on the "ashland article" any thoughts by coldh20 on the matter?