Sunday, March 15, 2009

Better Late

I'm a few days late on this. I've mentioned outrage fatigue before, & I guess my initial inattention to Dick "Dick" Cheney as the vice-chief assassin is a result of just too many atrocities committed by Bu$hCo. In fact, it appears that the the vice-chief was the chief-vice when it came to murder. No surprise, but I wish Pres. Obama would do the right thing & either send a great attorney after the bastards or appoint a truth commission that can at least publicly report on the multitude of criminal acts committed in our name.
...Seymour Hersh may have made a little more news than he intended by talking about new alleged instances of domestic spying by the CIA, and about an ongoing covert military operation that he called an “executive assassination ring.”

My emphasis.

No comments: