Friday, November 21, 2008

What The Wisco ReThugs Have Wrought

It's good that Wisco voters have returned the government back over to the Democratic Party.
That would mean when the new Legislature is seated in January, Democrats will run the Assembly, Senate and governor's office for the first time since 1986.

"I'm not exactly a huge gambler, but I like the word trifecta," said Rep. Mark Pocan (D-Madison). "I think it will be really great to have the governor, the Senate and the Assembly to finally have a good proactive agenda for the middle class in Wisconsin."

The ReThugs have really hurt the people of this state, & the people finally figured it out. Here's what Tommy Thompson & his fellow party members did to Wisco health care.
Health Department Director Conlon said that Wisconsin as a state compares poorly with Minnesota. While Minnesota ranks second in the nation in health, Wisconsin has been falling in rank in recent years. Our state spends only about $7 per person for public health and ranks 47th in the nation in public health spending. Minnesota spends seven times that amount.
Makes me so proud to be a Badger.  Yeah, I threw up in my mouth when I typed that.  My emphasis.

No comments: