Sunday, July 23, 2006

Some News

Tiger wins the British Open. I watched part of it today before chaining myself the the hay wagon. Watching him play well is a great delight. Not to mention he cried after he won.

More here.

& more here.
On Sunday when most of the others in contention were giving it their please-land-in-the-fairway swings and I-hope-the-hole-gets-in-the-way putting stroke, Woods played with the ease of someone sneaking in a few holes by himself before meeting the family for dinner. In fact, that pretty much was what Tiger was doing -- playing by himself. Not only did no one really pressure him, but it is unlikely Woods would have noticed even if they did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»