Sunday, March 05, 2006

Decline Of Civility

You know, while Mrs. coldH2O is a health care professional, I believe I would still know that you can resusitate a person with HIV/AIDS without risking your own health. I'm just enough of a cynic (no snickeriing) to think that this bozo of a cop just didn't want to help a gay man. This is so disgusting that it can't be happening in America, can it? Well, yes. This cop apparently went to the Bill Frist (R-Kitten Killer) school of medicine. You know, look at someone & do the diagnosis.
Dumbass.

"“I’m heartbroken that I have lost my son over such ignorance and bigotry,” said Helen Green, mother of Claude Green, Jr., who died at the age of 43. “I can’t understand how someone who is supposed to protect the people of Welch could physically block another human from saving my son’s life. It’s always difficult for a mother to lose a child, but to have lost my son so needlessly will be with me for the rest of my life.” "

No comments: