Monday, March 13, 2006

Dumb

I sometimes wonder why I bother to keep my brain active. In the previous post I mentioned I was driving to town, about 17 miles north of where I live, to do a couple of hours of work. After it took me about 15 minutes to drive 5 miles, you would think that I would have some coffee, bacon & eggs with dark toast, read the paper (all this at the new & good anti-SueHank Martinsen cafe) & then turn around & drive home. But NO-oooo, I kept driving north. Needless-to-say, I should have just stayed home, popped a vike for my arthritis, & meditated online. It's 3 hours later & I'm wet, between sweating (it's about 31 degrees F.) & getting out of the truck a few time to beat the hell out of the wipers to clear them of slush, I'm about drenched. Got a fire going in furnace & now I'm just watching the snow fall & watching satellite TV, one of the Star Trek series, oh yeah, Deep Space 9. Here are some pics of our weather today.
Here's a pic of Ashland, WI this a.m. Blogger is giving me some problems with posting other pics. Will try to fix it & post some more. Later

No comments: