Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Tammy Baldwin Is Running For The U.S. Senate - This Is A Really Good Thing

Here's Mark Pocan's statement on Ms. Baldwin's announcement:

Rep. Mark Pocan’s statement on Tammy Baldwin’s announcement MADISON -- Below is State Representative Mark Pocan's (D-Madison) statement on Congresswoman Tammy Baldwin's announcement that she will run for the United States Senate: “Tammy Baldwin is a proven fighter for Wisconsin's middle class and working families, and she will be a terrific champion for our shared values in the US Senate.  Over the course of the past two decades, I've had the pleasure to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with Tammy, having served with her on the Dane County Board and holding her former seat in the State Assembly. “During her career, Tammy has demonstrated time and time again that she is a powerful advocate for the middle-class and our seniors. We've fought many of the same fights rooted in our deeply held belief that everyone deserves a voice in our government, not just those who can afford to buy one. “I've been proud to call Tammy my Assembly Representative, my Congresswoman and most importantly, my friend. I wish her all the best as she enters this next chapter in her life and political career.”
 Office of Representative Mark Pocan PO Box 8951 Madison, WI  53708 608.266.8570 www.markpocan.net

This came to my email account so there isn't a link.  I suppose y'all could go find a link or something, if you want to.

No comments: