Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sean Duffy - What A Poor Excuse For A Human Being

Sean complains about not being able to live on $174,000, plus pretty much free government sponsored health care, plus a "stay at home" wife, plus a nanny!  Poor, poor Sean.  If it's so hard, Sean, do what my father told me before I got married:  "Keep it zipped."  Heh, heh. Hard/zipped - hahahahaha, I made a joke.

I'm a bit late with this, but I had an out-of-town appointment yesterday.  Big hat tip to Shutterwi.
I can guarantee you, or most of you, I guarantee that I have more debt than all of you. With 6 kids, I still pay off my student loans. I still pay my mortgage. I drive a used minivan. If you think I'm living high on the hog, I've got one paycheck. So I struggle to meet my bills right now. Would it be easier for me if I get more paychecks? Maybe, but at this point I'm not living high on the hog.

IMMEDIATE UPDATE:
Stupid ReThugs try to bury Sean's whining about how hard it is to live on $174,000 a year plus benefits & a nanny. The link has a short video of Sean complaining about his salary.  

No comments: