Sunday, March 20, 2011

Elect JoAnn Kloppenburg

David Prosser is not the kind of person we need on Wisco's Supreme Court.  Here's what he said about Chief Justice Abrahamson:
"In the context of this, I said, 'You are a total bitch,' " Prosser said.
******
"In a fit of temper, you were screaming at the chief; calling her a 'bitch,' threatening her with '. . . I will destroy you'; and describing the means of destruction as a war against her 'and it won't be a ground war,' " Bradley wrote in a Feb. 18, 2010, e-mail to Prosser and others
"In my view, a necessary step to address the dysfunction is to end these abusive temper tantrums. No one brought in from the outside is going to cure this aspect of the dysfunction."
My emphasis. David Prosser is pretty much an ass, eh? Certainly not a quality person, but a typical ReThug.

1 comment:

nonheroicvet said...

I challenge David Prosser to effectively use the name Kloppenburg in a limerick.