Friday, March 21, 2008

This Is True

Sen. Clinton cannot win the Democratic Party's nomination for President this year. I wish she would end her destructive campaign. All she is doing at the present time is giving the ReThugs ammunition for the fall campaign. I know a lot of women are/will be disappointed, but that is life. I'm disappointed that Shirley Chisholm wasn't given a fair shake, but I supported her back in the day. I got over it & moved on. It's time for Sen. Clinton's supporters to do the same. We need a Democrat in the White House, someone who will bring the troops home, provide for the poor & middle class, ........
Journalists have become partners with the Clinton campaign in pretending that the contest is closer than it really is. Most coverage breathlessly portrays the race as a down-to-the-wire sprint between two well-matched candidates, one only slightly better situated than the other to win in August at the national convention in Denver.
My emphasis.

No comments: