Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Well, I Mean, If I'd Only Known

Now, I have had my boy crushes, but if all it takes is seeing a movie to "turn" me gay, well, hell, I need a ticket. I'm glad I took my heart meds or I'd be dead from laughter (non-covered by my insurance) right now. Via THE NEWS BLOG.

"'I saw this movie (Brokeback Mountain) with my husband earlier this week at the Toronto Film Festival. I didn't think it was good at all. It turns out that this movie is nothing but a perverted gay love story. I didn't know that before we saw it. My husband, on the other hand, couldn't stop raving about how great it was and how it really opened his eyes. Last night, he told me he wanted a divorce, and he was moving in with his best friend Erik. I think this movie turned him gay! I am so upset. He has never indicated anything about being gay, or behaved in a gay manner. When he found out that a friend of ours from church might be gay, we stopped talking with him. That's how straight he was!!! We had a great sex life as well. I know this movie changed him. When is Hollywood going to stop peddling this kind of corrupting perverted garbage? I'm sure this will win an oscar or something and now I have to start my life over because it made my husband turn gay.'"

No comments: