Saturday, June 04, 2005

Graduations

Mrs. coldH2O, saint that she is, got the garden planted this week. I did help minimally. We don't see eye-to-eye on where to place pulled weeds. I believe in adding to the garden soil, she to some pile far away from the garden. & today, a gentle rain began falling & it looks like it might last for awhile. This is good news for the garden & for me, I now have an excellent excuse for not having to go outside & do anything. Ah, sweet, sweet, rain. But of course, the participants of the two high school graduation parties we'll be going to might not be so happy. It will depend on whether or not the parties will be outside, under a canopy, or inside. I don't care; I just need to eat & drink soda at the first party & eat & drink beer at the second. Ought to be a fun evening.

No comments: