Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Answerable: (not so)Slim Goodbody

My kid sent this link my way, so I thought I would share it with you. I remember the god-like status Slim held in our house, by the kid, of course. I liked him well enough, I could nap to him, but he wasn't as good as Mr. Rogers, he was the king of napping, better than golf when Tiger's not winning, better than NASCAR when Jeff Gordon in not winning. I will admit, however, that his body suit was weird & it caused some trouble in the house when the kid became aware of the male anatomy. We'll go there another time. Anyway, enjoy & those of who can remember, enjoy more.

Amishrobot: (not so)Slim Goodbody: "� Note To Fellow Passengers | Main | Bring the Noise! �
March 24, 2003
(not so)Slim Goodbody

Working from home today, and some PBS for kids show is on tv.
It is giving me a major childhood flashback. Do you remember the guy who wears the suit with the organs and blood vessels on it? I don' remember if I thought he was creepy when I was a kid (he for sure was), but he is much creepier now.He is still running around in that embarrassing suit, but now looking old and with a little gut.

The man should have put a clause in his contract that stipulated he could wear a sweater or something after he hit 40.

(Apparently the character is Slim Goodbody).
Posted by amishrobot at March 24, 2003 01:43 PM "

No comments: