Friday, June 03, 2011

Jesus Christ On Hardtack, Sarah Palin Is The Stupidest Woman In, Let's See, Hmmm, Yes, I Have It, The Whole Fucking World!

This blog has been a Palin-free blog, but given the low barometer, which is affecting not only my supposedly new knee, but also my mood, I must post on her complete & utter stupidity.  Here's her version of Paul Revere's Ride:
 “…he who warned the British that they weren’t gonna be takin’ away our arms, uh, by ringin’ those bells and, um, makin’ sure as he’s ridin’ his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that were gonna be secure and we were gonna be free. And we were gonna be armed.”
Here's the real story.

Man, I can't get enough of the go-go dancers. 




2 comments:

nonheroicvet said...

Win mit Mitt. And watch the F.C.'s squirm

Shutterwi said...

This post made me so mad I was speechless.

P.S. I loved the music.