Saturday, December 25, 2010

No Plate, No Special, Just A Blue Light On The xmas Tree


This is a closeup of our xmas three & yep, just a lonely blue light.  It needs some music, since I've had the music bug the last couple of days.  See my other blog for a bunch of xmas music. They are all great, I promise, just believe me, OK?  So that was a lead in for these versions of The House Of Blue Lights, a song I really appreciate.  There are several approaches to the song represented here, they all do the song well.  Later.













See, you trusted me, listened to all the versions completely & fell so much better now that the tie you received from Aunt Henrietta, the box of socks from Aunt Rose, & the box of stale cookies from Aunt Aloise are all marginalized now, aren't they? Aren't they? OK, I'm glad you're happy now. After all, it's xmas.

No comments: