Sunday, April 26, 2009

David Broder Is An Asshole

I, for one, have a desire for vengeance. I do believe, however, that my desire is completely wholesome, like lusting after Catherine Denueve. & I've been wholesomely lusting for her since the winter of 1968.
To which I have two responses. First, who died and made David Broder Sigmund Freud?

....

Second: let's just stipulate for the sake of argument that all of us who favor investigating torture do, in fact, have "an unworthy desire for vengeance". So what?
My emphasis.  I want all of those bastards in jail, including George & "Dick" Dick. Then, via Shutterwi, we have this to think about.



3 comments:

nonheroicvet said...

It isn't as important as an illegal blowjob (bad joke alert), but it would be interesting to see what the motivation was. I think they knew all along that torture wouldn't provide usable information but would probably provide a confession "proving" the link with Hussein.

Shutterwi said...

Ditto again.

Shutterwi said...

My guess is this is closer to what you were "lusting after."