Friday, December 12, 2008

They Get Their Asses Handed To Them In November & Now They Have Declared War On The Workers

I guess the dickwads that run the ReThug Party have absolutely no ideas left. So, what do they do? Why, attempt to eliminate the UAW, don't you know? Hoover? Right. & yet Hoover doesn't get to the half of it. I know I've said this before my loyal four readers, but I just hate the ReThug sonsofbitches, hate them. I do dearly love the chickadees that come to our feeders, however, so rest assured that I am not an angry leftist blogger. Yep, that's the ticket & I'm sticking with it, you betcha'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't recommend shooting the chickadees, they only have a little more meat than a fly. Stick to shooting deer. Not only more meat but will also take food off wolves table. More bang for the buck.